Information We Collect
- Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, doing so website may prevent them from engaging in certain or all website related activities.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Our emailing system collects email tracking data i.e. clicked links per user, who opened the newsletters or emails with timestamp, user IP address / geolocation / browser version / platform.
- Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dolancing website may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service : Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience : We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
• To improve our Site : We may use the feedback which you have provided to improve our services.
• To process payments : We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To share your information with third parties : We may share contact information with freelancers / clients / third parties for project, legal purposes.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature : To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and any data stored on our website. Our website uses 256 bit encryption with 2048 bit key SSL/TLS technique to encrypt the user data.
General Data Protection Regulation
- To abide with GDPR Compliance, we use users data / information as mentioned above
Last Updated: 26/10/2018 18:11 IST